Tuesday 13 February 2018

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Annie:
My friend hasn't got back to me at all.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
Am I an idiot for moving back to CA?
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
I don't want to hurt anyone but no matter what I do I will, and I'll hurt myself in any case by losing someone.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
He can't move here because his parents are older and rely on him for help.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
I don't know what to do because I don't want to choose between him and my family, but I have to.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
But I now want to move back to CA to be with my boyfriend.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
The amount of money and general help my family provided me with over this time is more than most families would, they love me so much, my siblings look up to me.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
I'm better and we're back together now.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
I broke up with him during that time because I was unhealthy and unfit for a relationship.
(11 February 2018)

Michelle:
I lived in CA with my boyfriend from 2015 until june of last year, when I came back for treatment of anorexia.
(11 February 2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment