Sunday 17 May 2020

Then group the blocks of Scripture and write a sentence to summarise the group of blocks

Look for connecting words and themes. Difficult verses that pretty much always have a corresponding verse that says the same thing in a simpler way. Is there a principle on display? Is there a matter of wisdom to be considered? Is there an idea I had never considered or truly taken to heart before?
_

Raeann:
I have been so intimidated by this new baby and with everything going on... I just can't handle it anymore.
(13 May 2020)

Raeann:
Anyways, the other day it asked me if it could come with me to LA , as it heard my plans of leaving, and I just felt bad becuz that cant happen.
(13 May 2020)

Raeann:
I tried to do this a long time ago but my first born got in the way, and I, for a long time, have felt like I cant take care of it or Im not a good dad.
(13 May 2020)

Raeann:
Once lockdown is over I'm moving to LA to try to pursue my dreams of being a famous country singer.
(13 May 2020)

Raeann:
We have 2 kids that are 5 months old and 6 but I just don't feel like I'm ready for kids or like its a good time in my life for that.
(13 May 2020)

Verlene:
Why do so many men prefer blondes?
(13 May 2020)

Verlene:
I know that not all men are like this but it's something that I noticed.
(13 May 2020)

Verlene:
I am not meaning to be mean at all but I noticed that lots of men seem to prefer blondes.
(13 May 2020)

Arthur:
What does it mean if a guy likes my selfie at 2 am in the morning?
(13 May 2020)

Corie:
What do men think bout cellulitis?
(13 May 2020)

No comments:

Post a Comment